POM Resin 2 Plate P20 Precision Injection Moulding Service
Product Detials Desprition
|Mould base steel
||S50C LKM, DME, LKM & HASCO & DME, HASCO, LKM Mould Base
||P20, 2311, H13, 2344, Starvax 420, 236,AdC3, S136, 2312, 2379, 2316, 2083, Nak80, 2767 etc.
||Cold/HUSKY, INCOE, YUDO, HASCO, DME, MoldMaster, Masterflow, Mastip,etc
||High Gloss, Fine Grain, Electroplating, Painting, Printing, Texture etc.
||1,000 to 1,000,000 shots(according to your requirement)
||CAD, UG, Proe
||Artificial Wooden Box with Steel Frame
||According to customer requirement
Quality Assurance is the key to success for KYE Moulds, high-quality/defect free products is the reason KYE enjoys repeat business from our list of satisfied customers.We use high precision measurement tools and advanced video devices to check all parts and processes from incoming material till outgoing final inspection, to ensure only qualified products will be sent out to our customers.
1. We own mould department and injection department, we can offer the prototypes, the mould design, mould making and injection production.
2. Provide milled prototype making, mold design, mold making, mold testing, molding, products assembly….services
3. Our quality, price, after sale services are reeally competitive.
4. Direct manufacturer and factory price.
5. Accept only OEM / ODM / Customer Projects. We do not have anyexisting molds for sell.
6. ISO cetified and good guarantee.
7. Mold building lead time : around 20~60 days, with 1st mold tra;omg report and mold trailing samples.
8. We have dstrong R & D team and customize design is available, to meet our customer high demands and expectations on products quality and productivity.
1. New project/design development assistance, base on customer’s samples or design drawing;
2. When the customer encounter bottleneck, give them some technical assistance;
3. Help the customer complete the 3D design drawing;
4. Simulate the effect of the product by simulation software and offer the simulation report;
5. Test Mold: Test Mold and Sample Making;
6. Delivery Mold: Delivery to Customer;
7. Product Making;
8. After Sale Information Communication.
Q1: Does your company make mold by yourself?
A: Yes, we have our owned mold workshop around 2000 square meters including mold and molding.
Q2: What is the software you use for design and mold making?
A: We usually use UG, PROE, CAD, CAD/ProE/UG/SOLIDWORKS for mold 2D and 3D design.
Q3. What's your delivery time for molds and plastic injection products?
A. Our delivery time for mold: 3-5 weeks as mold structure complexity.
Plastic injection products: 3-18 days.
Q4. What's your mold tolerance?
A. 0.005-0.02mm according to different product requirements.