1000 Shots Texture S50C LKM Transparent Injection Molds
Product Details Description
||PS, ABS, PP, PVC, PMMA, PBT, PC, POM, PA66, PBT+GF30%,Rubber, Silicone rubber, LSR, aluminum, zinc...Metal...etc.
||ROSH and SGS standard
||According to your drawing
||S50C HASCO standard, European standard, World standard
|Mould Base Material
||LKM, FUTA, HASCO, DME, etc. or as per customer’s requirement.
||Texture (MT standard), high gloss polishing
|Cavity / Core material
||P20, 2311, H13, 2344, Starvax 420, 236,AdC3, S136, 2312, 2379, 2316, 2083, Nak80, 2767 etc.
||Single cavity, Muti Cavity, based on customer’s requirement.
|Hot / Cold Runner
||HUSKY, INCOE, YUDO, HASCO, DME, MoldMaster, Masterflow, Mastip,etc.
||1,000 to 1,000,000 shots(according to your requirement)
|Design & Program Softwares
||CAD, CAM, CAE, Pro-E, Solid works…etc.
||Standard Artificial Wooden Box with Steel Frame
|Mold building lead time
||30~50 days after mold 3D approved, parts measurement report (upon required).
||300-400 sets of mold
Who we are?
KYE team is at your service offering professional expertise, flexibility and accuracy in assumed deadlines.We are able to offer the full range of service from mold designing, Engineering/ Technical,Mold Building,Technical Injection Molding and Plasting/die-casting molding, plastic part molding to printing, assembly, package, and shipping arrangement.
KYE can offer fast mold and part quote with reasonable cost, shot lead time and high quality including:
1. Engineering ;
2. Rapid Prototyping;
3. Mould Making;
4. Plastic injection mould
5. Die-casting mould
6. Massive Production
7. Pre Production Run
8. Precision Machining
9. Modling with assembly and package
1. New project/design development assistance, base on customer’s samples or design drawing;
2. When the customer encounter bottleneck, give them some technical assistance;
3. Help the customer complete the 3D design drawing;
4. Simulate the effect of the product by simulation software and offer the simulation report;
5. Test Mold: Test Mold and Sample Making;
6. Delivery Mold: Delivery to Customer;
7. Product Making;
8. After service: After Sale Information Communication.
1. We own mould department and injection department, we can offer the prototypes, the mould design, mould making and injection production.
2. Provide milled prototype making, mold design, mold making, mold testing, molding, products assembly….services
3. Our quality, price, after sale services are reeally competitive.
4. Direct manufacturer and factory price.
5. Accept only OEM / ODM / Customer Projects. We do not have anyexisting molds for sell.
6. ISO cetified and good guarantee.
7. Mold building lead time : around 20~60 days, with 1st mold tra;omg report and mold trailing samples.
8. We have dstrong R & D team and customize design is available, to meet our customer high demands and expectations on products quality and productivity.
Q:I have an idea for a new product, but don't know if it can be manufactured. Can you help?
A. Yes! We are always happy to work with potential customers to evaluate the technical feasibility of your idea or design and we can advise on materials, tooling and likely set-up costs.
Q. What are the advantages to having my parts manufactured locally?
A. Longeron can offer quick reaction times to any changes in specification, batch size or material. We can ship small or large quantities anywhere in Europe overnight to accommodate unforeseen changes in demand.
Q. My components have already been developed on CAD. Can you use the drawings?
A. Yes! DWG, DXF, IGES, Solidworks and Rhino files can all be used to generate quotes, models and mould tools - this can save time and money in producing your parts.
Q. Can I test my idea/component before committing to mould tool manufacture?
A. Yes, we can use CAD drawings to make models for design and functional evaluations.