|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||To Be Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case With Steel Frame|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days|
|Supply Ability:||50 Sets Mould Per Month|
|Mold Type:||2 Plate-mold||Mateiral:||PS, ABS, PP, PVC, PMMA, PBT, PC, POM, PA66, PA6, PBT+GF, PC/ABS, PEEK, HDPE, TPU, PET, PPO,...etc.|
|Mold Material:||718/738/NAK80/S136, NAK80, S136, P20, 718H||Mold Base Material:||S50C LKM, DME, LKM & HASCO & DME, HASCO, LKM Mould Base|
|Cavity:||Multi Cavity, Single Cavity, Singe Or Multi As Your Requirement, 1 / 2 ..Muti, Single-cavity||Mold Life:||300,000-500,000 Shots|
NAK80 Medical Plastic Injection Molding,
P20 Medical Plastic Injection Molding,
P20 NAK80 Medical Molding
Cold Runner PP P20 NAK80 Medical Plastic Injection Molding
Product Details Description
|Mould type||2 plate-mould|
|Mould base steel||S50C|
|A/B plate steel||P20|
|Runner type||Cold runner|
|Design software||CAD, UG, Proe|
|Package||Artificial wooden box|
|Deliverly date||4-5 Weeks|
|Mould number||According to customer requirement|
|Mould life||500,000 shots|
KYE team is at your service offering professional expertise, flexibility and accuracy in assumed deadlines.We are able to offer the full range of service from mold designing, Engineering/ Technical,Mold Building,Technical Injection Molding and Plasting/die-casting molding, plastic part molding to printing, assembly, package, and shipping arrangement.
What we can offer:
1. Customized Making
- Per your drawings or samples, we can customize your mold.
- Per your requirement, we can modify and design your parts structure to establish the overall 3D effect drawing. And per above 3D drawing, we can provide mold making quotation and product molding quotation to you to help you to do the entire costing analysis.
2. Prototype Making
We can make the prototype for you to help you understanding the product detail and its outlooking (Ps. we will estimate the prototype cost report to you from 3D printing or from NC milling way).
3. Purchase Contract Making
If both of us agree to sign the contract, we will mention the working detail, lead time, inspection standard, payment term information…etc on the contract.
4. During the mold manufacturing period
- We will send the update working progress report each week with photos.
- Before commencing making the mold and the machining process, if customer needs to adjust the product’s shape slightly, we will not charge the extra cost.
- If the machining process is on-going, and customer needs to adjust the product design, we will study and give our report to see whether we should charge extra cost or not.
- We will send T1, T2 or T3 samples till meeting customer`s requirement.
5. Molding service
- After the final trial samples is approval by customer, if customer places the product production to us, we will be responsible for the mold maintenance and performance for all.
6. Packing and assembly
- For mold, we pack with standard exported wooden box with fumigation process.
- For product, if there is no specific packing requirement, we will use regular carton box and bag (free of charge). If customer requires specific packing way.Meanhile, we can help customer to do the assembly, packing and the printing from case to case.
- Customers can use their own forwarder or we can help customer to arrange any sea or air transportation forwarder to deliver the goods to customer’s address.
Q. I have an idea for a new product, but don't know if it can be manufactured. Can you help?
A. Yes! We are always happy to work with potential customers to evaluate the technical feasibility of your idea or design and we can advise on materials, tooling and likely set-up costs.
Q. What are the advantages to having my parts manufactured locally?
A. KYE can offer quick reaction times to any changes in specification, batch size or material. We can ship small or large quantities anywhere in Europe overnight to accommodate unforeseen changes in demand.
Q. My components have already been developed on CAD. Can you use the drawings?
A. Yes! DWG, DXF, IGES, Solidworks and Rhino files can all be used to generate quotes, models and mould tools - this can save time and money in producing your parts.
Q. Can I test my idea/component before committing to mould tool manufacture?
A. Yes, we can use CAD drawings to make models for design and functional evaluations.
Q. What type of plastic is best for my design/component?
A. Materials selection depends on the application of your design and the environment in which it will function. We will be happy to discuss the alternatives and suggest the best material.
Q. What type of mould tool do I need?
A. Mould tools can be either single cavity (one part at a time) or multi-cavity (2, 4, 8 or 16 parts at a time). Single cavity tools are generally used for small quantities, up to 10, 000 parts per year whereas multi-cavity tools are for larger quantities. We can look at your projected annual requirements and recommend which would be best for you.
KYE team is at your service offering professional expertise, flexibility and accuracy in assumed deadlines.We are able to offer the full range of service from mold designing, making, plastic part molding to printing, assembly, package, and shipping arrangementWelcome your visit and looking for your inquiry.
Contact Person: Mr. jeff
Tel: 0086 139 2681 9972